Looking for something I mentioned in a post? You can find it in my shop!

Looking for something I mentioned in one of my posts? You can find it here, at my shop! Just click! Thank you for your support! A Gathering of Days Shop

Friday, July 7, 2017

Dirt On My Boots Has A New Name!

I apologize in advance for all of the changes, however, after playing around with the name "Dirt On My Boots" which actually fit well with my journey, I just wasn't feeling the Texas/Western logo. Even though I am a native Texan and Fort Worth will always be very special to me, I wanted something that still incorporate my love for stars but didn't limit me so much in theme, and I felt the Texas silhouette and font choice definitely set a different feel than my intended content has and will continue to reflect.  So with that, I have stayed with the same colors and kept the star but my new blog name is An Intentional Life, and you can find me here.

Thank you for your patience! ★

No comments:

Post a Comment