Looking for something I mentioned in a post? You can find it in my shop!

Looking for something I mentioned in one of my posts? You can find it here, at my shop! Just click! Thank you for your support! A Gathering of Days Shop

Saturday, February 18, 2017

The Delightful Dozen - .06

1. 10 Wacky Grooming Products From the 1970's
I have to admit, I think I owned all of these at one point.

2. The 25 Daily Rituals of History's Most Successful People

3. 15 Signs You Were Raised Right

4. 6 Things You Shouldn't Care About

5. Unfold With Ease

6. To Earn and Not Spend 

7. The True Story of the Real Life Winnie the Pooh

8. Free Coloring Books from World Class Libraries & Museums: The Met, New York Public Library, Smithsonian and more.

9. Fill In the Blanks Lovable Quotes From Anne of Green Gables

10. 20 Things That Will Matter Less to You in 20 Years

11. 11 Tiny Errors You Never Noticed in The Andy Griffith Show

12. The Owl, my daughter and I used to watch one of these every morning.  Some are funnier than others, but overall they are pretty cute!


SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. What a great list. I loves the story of Winnie the Pooh. I never knew this. I also enjoyed the one about 20 things that will matter less. Actually everything was great. Thank you for sharing these links.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that you enjoy these posts! Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete