Looking for something I mentioned in a post? You can find it in my shop!

Looking for something I mentioned in one of my posts? You can find it here, at my shop! Just click! Thank you for your support! A Gathering of Days Shop

Saturday, January 28, 2017

The Delightful Dozen - .03

1. The Simple Truth Behind Reading 200 Books a Year

2. The True History of Green Gables  (I didn't know a house actually existed, now it's on my life list! Who wants to go with me?)

3. The Little Women's Guide to Homemaking

4. 10 of the Most Heartwarming Historic Photos Ever

5. Make a Wildlife Tree of Treats!

6. Spend Your Days

7. 10 Ways to Create Hygee This Winter

8. The Biblical Undercurrents of The Crown

9. A Rediscovered Mark Twain Fairy Tale is Coming Soon

10. Five of the Best Life Lessons We Learned From Winnie the Pooh, and just in case you haven't heart the childhood home of Christopher Robin and Winnie the Pooh is for sale!

11. 107 Productive Things to Do Instead of Spending Money

12. What If All I Want is a Mediocre Life?

SaveSaveSave

2 comments: