Looking for something I mentioned in a post? You can find it in my shop!

Looking for something I mentioned in one of my posts? You can find it here, at my shop! Just click! Thank you for your support! A Gathering of Days Shop

Saturday, January 21, 2017

The Delightful Dozen - .02

1. Little Golden Books 75th Anniversary Website

2. Let's Stop to Appreciate the Fine Art of Piddling

3. 14  Gentle Swears We Wish Would Make a Comeback

4. Girls Put a Delightful Twist on Bohemian Rhapsody

5. The Sacrement of Shared Food

6. The Amazing Health Benefits of Local, Raw Honey

7. Some Words for the New Year

8. 25 Ways to Simplify Your Life in 10 Minutes or Less

9. 15 Old Timey Words We Need to Start Using Again

10. The Patience of Ordinary Things

11. The Benefits of Slow Parenting

12. Don't Miss Venus in the Evening Sky This Month

2 comments:

  1. Hello there. I came here from Monica's blog from The Homespun Heart. I am so glad I did. What a lovely blog. I am looking forward to browsing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chrissy! I am so glad you are here! i try to post daily and a minimum of 3 days a week so be sure to check back often!

      Delete