Looking for something I mentioned in a post? You can find it in my shop!

Looking for something I mentioned in one of my posts? You can find it here, at my shop! Just click! Thank you for your support! A Gathering of Days Shop

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Draw hearthside . . .

"And now let us welcome the New Year, full of things that have never been!"

- Anna Maria Rilke

January, the month of new beginnings and cherished memories, beckons. Come, let winter weave her wondrous spell; cold, crisp, woolen muffler days, long dark evenings of savory suppers, lively conversations, or solitary joys.  Outside the temperature drops as the snow falls softly. All of nature is at peace.  We should be, too. Draw hearthside. This is the month to dream, to look forward to the year ahead and to journey within.

- Sarah Ban Breathnach
Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy



No comments:

Post a Comment