Looking for something I mentioned in a post? You can find it in my shop!

Looking for something I mentioned in one of my posts? You can find it here, at my shop! Just click! Thank you for your support! A Gathering of Days Shop

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Setting up . . .


Yesterday I posted about how I had begun gathering items that I would want and need for Tabula Rasa, which I will celebrate in earnest from 9:00 - 12:00 tonight. Today many of those items have come together and I've created a cozy crafting table for myself.  I'm loving it so much I'm thinking of using it all the time, especially after the new semester begins, I think a slightly less cluttered setting would be lovely for studying.  I'm about to fasten the wrappers to the twelve candles that will form the Tabula Rasa Ring which I will light at midnight!  This is my first New Year's Eve alone, well, not completely, Mom is here but she will be asleep long before the ball drops.  But much to my own surprise I'm perfectly at peace with being alone, in fact, I'm rather enjoying it! It's nice at times to have no one else to consider, you are completely free to pursue your own desires! I'll be posting more pictures as the evening progresses, and just now I've popped the first of the Hobbit movies into the DVD player.  I've decided to watch all three along with the Lord of the Rings trilogy!  I'll check back in again a little later!


Update: The candles are ready!


The view from the door, so peaceful!


Midnight candle lighting.
Happy New Year, my friends!

Until then . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment