Looking for something I mentioned in a post? You can find it in my shop!

Looking for something I mentioned in one of my posts? You can find it here, at my shop! Just click! Thank you for your support! A Gathering of Days Shop

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Christmas Stitching and Yarn Along


A little Christmas stitching this morning before I head out to pick up a few last minute stocking stuffers.

While it isn't crocheting or knitting, which I hope to make 2017 my year to learn how, it does still involve yarn and needles, so I'm including a picture in the Yarn Along link up at Small Things. My first time posting here. :)

I did buy some lovely green yarn, below, yesterday and I hope to begin working on crocheting something lovely very soon. And as today is the Winter Solstice, per tradition I read this book, The Shortest Day  by Wendy Pfeffer,  as we have for many years on this day.  Though all of my children are grown or too old to share in these small celebrations, they still hold great meaning and memories for me.  Happy Winter Solstice, my friends!



If you'd like to join in the fun, here's the link!

Save

No comments:

Post a Comment