Looking for something I mentioned in a post? You can find it in my shop!

Looking for something I mentioned in one of my posts? You can find it here, at my shop! Just click! Thank you for your support! A Gathering of Days Shop

Saturday, December 10, 2016

A Year of Pancakes

I was working on some recipe plans for January last night when I came across a number of recipes for pancakes that sound so fun!  Though not something I would want for breakfast daily, I do think having a "Pancake Day" in your home say on the 1st Saturday of each month, can be a way to round up the family and celebrate being together!  With that, I decided to collect twelve recipes, one for each month of the year.  I tried to keep with the seasonal themes and flavors, but of course if there is one you particularly like the you can easily substitute.  And without further delay, here are the recipes!

January - Buttermilk Vanilla Pancakes
February - Cherry Pie Pancakes
March - Double Chocolate Brownie Pancakes
April - Banana Bread Pancakes
May - Chocolate Chip Pancakes
June - Strawberry Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes
July - Blueberry Lemon Pancakes
August - White Chocolate Raspberry Pancakes
September - Apple Pie Pancakes
October - Pumpkin Pancakes
November - Cranberry Orange Pancakes
December - Gingerbread Pancakes


I'm looking forward to trying out each of these over the next year! I'll be sure to post pictures and reviews as well!

Until then . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment