Looking for something I mentioned in a post? You can find it in my shop!

Looking for something I mentioned in one of my posts? You can find it here, at my shop! Just click! Thank you for your support! A Gathering of Days Shop

Thursday, December 22, 2016

A Winter Solstice Spiral


I've wanted dot make a Winter Solstice Spiral for years now but never did. But this year I decided to do something on a much smaller scale, a tabletop version in fact.  I was so pleased with the result and I now plan to make this an annual tradition to look forward to. I was lucky to have found the greenery in a flower arrangement I bought last week, otherwise I'm not sure where I would have found any in this area, other than the park, and I'm pretty sure they would frown on my clipping branches from the trees!  I want to elaborate on this next year and include the gold stars mentioned in the linked post. I love these times of quiet reflection in this beautiful season.  Winter is with us once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment