Looking for something I mentioned in a post? You can find it in my shop!

Looking for something I mentioned in one of my posts? You can find it here, at my shop! Just click! Thank you for your support! A Gathering of Days Shop

Thursday, December 15, 2016

A Victorian Christmas Display


I wanted to pop in this morning and share a little project I worked on yesterday.  I've always been a HUGE fan of Victorian postcards and especially at Christmas.  I've never had much luck finding good quality images at flea markets, at least, not for a price I was willing to pay, but I do love looking at them on the internet.  Then yesterday it occurred to me, why not just save some of my favorites to my computer and print them and make my own cards, so that is exactly what I did.  Though they are little bigger than the average post card would be, I actually like the slightly larger size.  I thought this combination of images and colors was beautiful together and it lends itself nicely to my room! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment