Looking for something I mentioned in a post? You can find it in my shop!

Looking for something I mentioned in one of my posts? You can find it here, at my shop! Just click! Thank you for your support! A Gathering of Days Shop

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016


This is my first Thanksgiving in Texas and with my mom in 17 years!  It will just be the three of us, mom, Kate and myself, but I'm still sticking with our traditional Thanksgiving menu with the only addition being mom's cornbread dressing.  I am not a fan of dressing, but we will see!  I'm very excited to be able to share this special holiday here in my childhood home and with my mom again. And with that, here is our menu.

Our Menu for Thanksgiving 2016

Roasted Turkey Breast
Sweet Potato Casserole (no marshmallows here!)
Green Bean Bundles
Corn Casserole
Cornbread Dressing
Cranberry Sauce
Deviled Eggs
Green and Black Olives
Green Onions
Rolls
Sweet Tea / Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment